Reviews for "Johnny Rocketfingers 2"

......

the... best...... ever...... it would be a crime against humanity for you not to make #3 to quote billy bob "A TEN A FUCKING TEN!!!!"

awsome

help me someone how do i get to the treasure of get the lighter? can i open the second drain near the bum if so how?

cant fault it

okay it was kinda tricky to get some items but all in all a goooood game : )

p.s keep up the good work

AWESOME!!!!!

I absolutely love this game i play it all the time until i fainally beat it a few days ago! the end is super hard but soooooooooooo worth it! BEST GAME EVER! it was fun and hard at some points but was worth the wait. i especially like the little things that you can grab, and talk, and even steal things. Great flash work!

one kick ass game

yup this game is tight man