Reviews for "Psycho Pacman"

SCHVEET

That was awsome, I was laughing that whole time and I dont even know why, but that beat was COOL. AWSOME JOB!

Very Well Done

This was a very well made flash.

Not only was the movie itself incredible, but even the buttons were set up intelligently. It really shows that you took time to make even the tiny things look good. One good example of this is the play button. You did not need to add any sort of motion to it, but you did anyway, and it made everything that much better.

I hope to see more of your flash on newgrounds, especially if your focus on details remains the same.

NICE!!

That song was awesome. The animation was real smooth and it just came out real well. I'll look forward to more things by you.

I liked this

I'm surprised it didn't score higher. The music itself does get annoying after a while, but set to video, it's pretty awesome.

wow. thats all i can say.

psycosis, you da man! i loved it, i truly loved it! i loved that song, and it went well with the theme. it wasnt the funniest, but still, awesome!!