Reviews for "Psycho Pacman"

{{AWESOME!!!!!}}

Nice movie! I like the remix of the Pacman starting theme. This thing was just awesome!!!!!. But, why was Pacman so slow at the begining?. Anyway, well done! cheers! and keep up the good work!.

Surprised at the low score...

4/5

I thought this was a brilliant little audio-visual mix. The graphics are nice and smooth and the animation was great, especially considering you did it in a day. The music was very well done - I'm doing a similar remix of the Mario overworld theme with the same kind of beat and use of sound effects, so I can appreciate your skills. The only thing that bothered me? Pac-Man does NOT have eyes! That is WRONG!!! Shame on you!

Otherwise, great flash. :)

So cool.

I really like the fact that you edit all of your sprites. I really appreciated how you animated that cool movie in just a day and whats really amazing is that you made the music. Great job man and I love your site.

Good sprites!

I like the animation man- especially how you made it go with the music. Keep up the good work!

nice remix

i like how you had everything you made go in with the remix you made at sheezy.
pretty cool too