Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Routine"

wow!!!

Dude... that was just Beautiful... you are incredibly skilled. I gave youa ten in everything that counts, style, graphics... wow..
ALL MY FIVE ARE BELONG TO THIS!!!

great

this is a very great flash that i had a lot of potential.the 3d steps and views at that part where he was sliding on his briefcase was hot.

1 of the bst flashes of the year

I liked it at the part when he kep changin his routine.

sheep

u ppl are all sheep who need someone else to vaidate that your life means something this flash show that at it best. when we are alone we are either completely depressed or completely outragous trying to surpress our depression its sad really.

oh yeah and does anyone need a date for friday night. i'm available

Yes, I agree

That was a very nice depiction of how we as a society fall victim to the inhuman aspects of living in the "modern world". We are like leaves that as soon as leaving their tree are caught up in a corporate river that pulls us along its own intended path where we have very little choice but to float along if we are to survive. The only reason why this society requires us to be zombies to survive is so we can maintain that society in its current state. Every day we feed it then complain at how much it consumes. The answer lies within. Anything can be powerful if those around it allow it to.