Reviews for "LL - Final Fantasy: Lawk2"

personaly didnt like it

the jokes in it where alright.... but if you could actualy animate characters instead of locks it would be much better. also the voices bugged me.

Gregosan responds:

Its funny how you tell me what to make when you havn't made a single movie yourself.

... -_______- "

Okay that was utterly stupid. Funny? It was a bit funny but I found it so offending to the Final Fantasy Series. I am a huge fianl fantasy fan and I did not find that very amusing.

.....oh my....

...wow that was lame, no offence ment to u personally dude, but there's no other way of puttin it, all clock stuff is lame, say it with me kiddies, ...L.A.M.E..., good good, gold stars alround!!! ~JG

Lock legion stinks

I've never understood your guys' popularity. Your stuff is always run-of-the-mill and uncreative. This flash is just another talentless, thoughtless LL production. Honestly, for as many people as you have, and as much time as you put into this, and that's all you can come up with? Take some art courses or acting courses or something. Stop aiming for the lowest common denominator.

A great flash.

A well done flash but I'm reviewing it low due to the fact the the lock legion is filled with people who don't fully read reviews and just flame after reading the first couple words and in response to the response from my review from the first FF:Lawk learn to read the entire thing before responding to only a part of it. Other than that I hope to see another FF:Lawk and that the Lock Legion continues to give us more and more wonderful flash movies.