Reviews for "HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away"

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude that was tight but put a different kind of music im not saying it belongs to halo2 but it just doesnt fit in the begining of the movie but it goes out smooth later in the movie, and by the way make more of these HL2 movies PLZ? :)

That was funny

But not only was it funny, it was pretty good too. LOL, those poor guys needed sidearms so that they wouldn't get eaten...and the doc needed a crowbar instead of a shotgun.

Wrong game

Just for u to no breaking benjamins song blow me away was feat. in halo 2 game and soundtrack so u really had to make a halo 2 flash be it still was a great flash.

YEA ITUNES DOESNT HAVE IT

Because of u, now Breaking Benjamin is one of my favorite bands... any one who likes this song should request it from itunes so that with enough requests, they'll put it on itunes...

i love HALF LIFE 2!!!!!

great song and love the animation

I LOVE THIS SONG BUT I CANT FIND IT ON ITUNES IF U HAVE THIS SONG PLEASE PUT IT ON ITUNES PLEASE!!!