Reviews for "Groove Pong"

Chronis, you're a fucking idiot

Yes, PONG is why there were so many tree huggers... PONG is why people protested the Vietnam War and marched for civil rights. All because of pong. I'm sure Dr. Martin Luther King played countless hours of pong in between his marches. Your parents must be proud.

As for the game, I liked the graphics and definitely the music. There's no way to win though. Was that the point, just to groove with the music? Anyway, I suggest making the ball go faster with each hit.

Hard

This game is programmed to follow the ball. I can tell. It was a good game but very difficult because the computer would always get to the ball unless it was in a corner (how i actually won). I suggest making the ball go faster each time it i hit and keep the computer moving at a constant speed so it has a harder time following it.

Good game though.

(title in work)

^^Good Points^^
This was an interesting rendition of pong. The funky theme was pretty unique and refreshing. You definitely carried the theme well throughout the game.

^^Needs Improving^^
Too hard and too easy at the same time. The ball never changes speed, and you can't provoke a change in angle, so it's really impossible for the cpu to miss, and if you miss when playing, then you are really bad at pong. Ball needs to change speed or something.

well its a pong clone i made one my self
nice theme

Not bad, but could use some improvement.

Fairly fun, but the ball and paddles move with way too much choppiness. I don't think it was the framerate, but either way Pong is no fun without smoothness. The atmosphere was kind of cool, but the extremely bright flashing bars on each side bugged me a bit.