Reviews for "S.A.M.V. 5"

Halarious!!

That was so funny. MY favourtie part was that geek explaining how he lost his internet g/f afetr giving her a +12 summoning staff lol. MAKE MORE

BaconMask responds:

Yes sir, I shall! Thank you for the review!

Great

Awesome flash. Canna wait to see the rest!

BaconMask responds:

Thank ya, please stick around for act II!

Humor as it's supposed to be!

I'm glad I discovered this, if I hadn't, I would've missed out on such a great series. Keep up the good work and make a brilliant sitcom as you've done with Lord of the fries.

Thank you friend! I continue my work! =D

...

Lord of the Fries! Had me laughing before it even started with that title :) This was exceptionally funny, and although I haven't been on Newgrounds long enough to have seen the previous installments, I will take a look at them, because if they are on this level of comedy, I may wet my pants.

Well drawn characters and scenes, the voice-overs were great and diverse, and the style was pretty cool. The humour won it it's score though, and I believe this would make quite a successful sitcom.

Good Flash, I'll be waiting for the next installment.

BaconMask responds:

I value the humor over anything in this series. I fancy myself an above average illustrator, but my main focus is always humor. It's so hard to make people laugh, because a sense of humor is like a thumbprint; no two are alike. I am glad you enjoyed it, though! Thanks for your review!

I'm the guy playing counterstrike

Great characters, Great drawings, Great Story, Great humor, and a great set of voiceovers.

I think we have a winner!

BaconMask responds:

Haa haa, right on! To tell you the truth, I've never picked up CS, but I think I'm going to once I get a video card that can handle it. Thanks for the review friend!