Reviews for "-Ricochet Love-"

Epic is right!

Your smooth combination of very different styles is amazing. I found the song as a whole to be very emotionally evocative. But the ending in particular was fantastic: it really helped emphasize the epic feel of the song.

Also, all the work you said you did on mastering was definitely worth it: it REALLY made the song especially awesome.

Keep it up! I'm looking forward to more great tracks from you!

Waterflame responds:

sweet! thank you! im so happy pepole think ive nailed the fusion style of this track, altho ive always been making Orchestral techno, this kinda seals the deal. thank you for the awesome review :D keep your eyes open for my next submition, indeed!

Hell yeah =D

You did everything right from since I heard this. The 8-bit synths that I thought were a little crackly sound great now. (or perhaps i'm just using better speakers)

You hit the epic feel right on the head. It simply sounds great, cohesive (which had been a complaint of mine for a few of your more recent ones =O) and overall very powerful. The mastering does add ALOT.

Overall, I simply love when you combine two distinctly different melodies/feels into one solid picture. The high, light melodies and the hard-hitting drums contrast yet work together in a way that makes it simply awesome =D

4.83 at the time of my voting. Most excellent ;P

Waterflame responds:

Woot thank you so much man :D a great review :D glad you think i managed to clean the errors up and fix it! :D ill keep on mastering my songs better from now on. it gives better result, altho it takes about twice as much time. again, thanks! <3

Awesome...

Lovin' the vocal break, drums sound great and I like the basic wav leads. Progressions where out of this world and the use of the symphony was great, I would expect nothing less from waterflame. This certainly does have a epic feel to it. I just got to the bells, those sound awesome, makes this even more epic. the slow break is one of my favorite parts about this track. I love slow drum breaks in just about every song so that really locked in my opinion about this track.

Amazing song, keep up the good work,
5/5

Waterflame responds:

Thank you! :D it means alot. glad you noticed the little things. i really tried to fusion the styles into one flow witout it sounding out of place