Reviews for "-Ricochet Love-"

I feel a little out of place...

All these other reviews are so long and detailed. I dont really know much about music so i cant make any materialistic suggestions... But what you do is beyond words. There is absolutely nothing bad about your music. I personally think you should be famous by now, but enough kissing of the asses, for I have nothing to contribute (at least nothing that hasn't already been contributed)

Make more?

Waterflame responds:

haha, i know how you feel there. so dont worry about it ;) your review makes me just as happy as any other review would! :D thank you for your kind words <3 and i will make more, ofcource! make more and never stop! thanks!

Great

It all blends together, for all the different genres. The 8-bit matched really well, and I don't think I would do too well trying to do that. the reverby effect gave it a really cool feel. (and if I may ask, what keyboard do you use? :3) 9/10

Waterflame responds:

Thanks man! yeah the 8bit is actually bitcrushed drums, but i guess you figured that out. i use a roland Edirol pcr300, and a triggerfinger!

Hell yeah =D

You did everything right from since I heard this. The 8-bit synths that I thought were a little crackly sound great now. (or perhaps i'm just using better speakers)

You hit the epic feel right on the head. It simply sounds great, cohesive (which had been a complaint of mine for a few of your more recent ones =O) and overall very powerful. The mastering does add ALOT.

Overall, I simply love when you combine two distinctly different melodies/feels into one solid picture. The high, light melodies and the hard-hitting drums contrast yet work together in a way that makes it simply awesome =D

4.83 at the time of my voting. Most excellent ;P

Waterflame responds:

Woot thank you so much man :D a great review :D glad you think i managed to clean the errors up and fix it! :D ill keep on mastering my songs better from now on. it gives better result, altho it takes about twice as much time. again, thanks! <3

Awesome...

Lovin' the vocal break, drums sound great and I like the basic wav leads. Progressions where out of this world and the use of the symphony was great, I would expect nothing less from waterflame. This certainly does have a epic feel to it. I just got to the bells, those sound awesome, makes this even more epic. the slow break is one of my favorite parts about this track. I love slow drum breaks in just about every song so that really locked in my opinion about this track.

Amazing song, keep up the good work,
5/5

Waterflame responds:

Thank you! :D it means alot. glad you noticed the little things. i really tried to fusion the styles into one flow witout it sounding out of place