Reviews for "Silent Tears [Orch]"

Touching...

Anyone that gives this a low score without reason needs to be banned from Newgrounds. I haven't heard too many songs on NG that put out emotion I could actually feel, but this is one of them. Simply beautiful...I'm sorry that it took something like your recent events give this piece such fantastic wings.

Dj-Flux responds:

It's my unfortunate catalyst for music.

Thank you...

My boyfriend and I recently broke up, and I can partially say that this song is one of the reasons we are working to fix what can be fixed and work on what can't be. Thank you immensly, this song is beautiful, emotion filled, and you can hear the sadness and the love in it. From the first time I heard it, I thought of him. And to be honest, I don't think I can put into words how much I appreciate hearing this song. It's been on repeat for the better part of 2 days or so. Thank you... For creating something this beautiful.

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad it touched you in such a way.

I wish you the luck I was never granted and hope things go well.

A large ocean indeed.

I too broke up with my fiance recently... And it is nice to hear a song...while humble... keeps a pace that continues to stay strong... Always keep in mind that the world is huge and this small step you have taken is a learning expirence. Cherish it. Take the good memories and let it remind you that there is good out there. And things will always in time get better. Can't have the good without the bad...or you would never know what good really is or was.

Very true.

Sublime piece

I can easily tell from the tears forming in my eyes that you dumped your heart and soul into this song. I am left speechless by the smooth, soft flow of this song. I love the fact that it runs along a gentle path of rhythm.

I am deeply sorry for you and your girlfriend, but I am sure that your life will take a turn for the better. You are truly a great musician, and I think that you have a great talent.

I would love to hear anything else from you, I personally thank you for blessing Newgrounds with the piece of work.

Dj-Flux responds:

My tears still flow, sadly.

Amazing!

Truly beautiful. You can tell alot of emotion was put into this song. It was touching.

Dj-Flux responds:

All of the emotion I could muster is here.

I'm glad you felt it.