For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "DKC2 - Brambles"

The best remix ever.

I've always loved the original song and oddly rarely any good remixes ever pop up, but this one is one of those masterpieces. You nailed every small detail on the song perfectly and it even sounds more relaxing then the original song itself.

Fine...

Too fine, just awesome. This is music, everything just flows together, like if all the instruments are part of the same river, flowing... flowing.... flowing...

HOLY HOT DAMN

I heard this mix a month ago or so when i was on Newgrounds chat on my old screename. Now that I'm restarting all fresh and such I wanna give this a proper review. Geez, what a lead up and what a song! All the synths are just right and I agree with almost everyone here about the way this song flows, like a river. I'm thoroughly impressed and this gets full marks across the board from me! Fantastic, Favorited. ^_^b

EVEN more nostalgy!

Now.... IT's just like the good old times... Playing the bests games ever on SNES... Super Metroid... Donkey Kongs country... Super mario world... This music is so much nostalgy... Just like the original... I always loved this music and I'll always love it... It's... Soooo beautiful... You've got a 5/5 and a 10/10.

You.
Are.
SO.
AWESOME!!

(Faved, also.)

Finally someone put this in XD thanks

im rating 10 of 10 this was liek the best background music theme for the entire game wanted it on here XD