Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

That was awesome! 5/5

These are hilarious! And some of those pictures were Photoshopped fantastically, such as the gel strangle. Absolute genius, I am loving every second of these!

Dustball responds:

Thanks!

ofg lol

it was goog

Very creative

Ive always liked your slide shows, they are very original and very well done. I am looking forward to more of your work in the future.

peace,

Almighty Hans

Could have had more laughs....

other then that the photo manipulation and sound was great as well as the video controls.

that was pretty funny

it reminds me of conan obrian and when he does this type of sketch. it was pretty funny and its always great to see things being shoved down throats or people being thrown through walls.3/5