Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

God I love things like this.

Well, I have to hand it to you. After the first one, I didn't think you'd do another one. But I'm glad you did. I love all sorts of things like this, especily the old MadTV "StoryTime Shorts" (or whatever). I liked how you did the "Hot" joke at the end of it. I'm more then likly guessing that it had to do with the reveiws in the last one you did?

Also, how did you get the camera quality so good?

Dustball responds:

Well, they were 4 megapixel images, then I shrunk them down pretty small, did the editing in Photoshop, then shrunk them down to their current size. In fact, the image quality is set down to around 6 or 7 on most of those, to save file size.

Radiohead!

FINALLY someone made a good flash with radiohead in it. I thank you kindly! Hail To The Theif, Kid A, OK Computer, it all made me pop a half-chub. Thank you so much, for doing the undo-able and puting radiohead on an animation that is on the front page.

Dustball responds:

Heh heh, I wish we actaully HAD all of those posters. (any image that appears when you click it is fake)

lol man that was great

wow man, didnt know picture-to-picture animaiton could be so fucking funny, god knows how you got some of those shots- you didnt really throw him through the wall, did you? O_o probbably not, in which case it was very well edited :D
also,great job on all the Eeggs

lol

that was simple but still funny none the less.

Cool

The winking at the end was funny. If you press tab it outlines the eggs one by one