Reviews for "Dogfight - air battles"

sweet...

that was wicked awesome!!! you should have a practice mode and a tourniment mode, too.

The best multiplayer game on Newgrounds

This must be the best mp game on newgrounds. It's fun to play with friends and is very addicting! Easy but brilliant. Kept me playing till far after midnight. Please make another game like this, maybe with some extra features like bombs or something.

Awsome game

Me and my brothers played that game for 1 hour and 37 minutes

great game

really fun game to play with your friends but can you add mute button it is really annyoing

Okay, so this game is f*cking awesome.
My friends and me play all the time.
I'm curious what if... made online multiplayer mode, or some "mad-mode" with extra pigeons, starting power up, more stars, etc...