Reviews for "The Little Match Girl"

that fucking sucked

it was stupid, i couldnt get halfway through it. just ur tweens were soooo slow. the main title screen was on the front for like 5 minutes. Drawings were good, everything else sucked. Fuck that shit.

Whole movie was 5 minutes length, so stop talking nonsenses

sooooo very very very..........

gay, i dont c how this pos got on teh front page, o its so sad bcuz a bum cant make money,omg well if teh fuckin bum wants money they can just go steal it, but i do hav 2 give u credit bcuz it waz teh funniest thing ive seen in a while lol, yup it sure made my day, n next time b4 u send a gay moovee take a good look in teh mirror splash water on ur face n beat urself ovr teh hed wit a baseball bat n then if it still sounds good then submit it.

RegisCartoons responds:

How did you find a free minute in your bussy and joyful life to write this review ? I will create whatever I want to... You can do this also. Merry Xmas and a creative 2005 year. Hope you'll have at least few flash movies in your profile in the end of the 2005.

I don't get it.

I really really don't. Was she on an acid trip or something?

RegisCartoons responds:

Read the original story and then watch my movie again ! ok ?