Reviews for "The Little Match Girl"

Oh my

Never does this story fail to make me cry, the way it was written really struck a chord. But I loved your flash. It was beautifuly made and having no voices was wonderful...You really did that story justice, Thank you for making it and I'm glad I have seen it.
Luv Nats

RegisCartoons responds:

Thank you for your wonderful review :) After your review I said to myself - "yeah, it was worth making" :) Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New 2005 year !

touching man

never felt more amoitionabe waching a flash cartoon. happy holidays to one and all!!!!

RegisCartoons responds:

Really ! it's a big compliment for me. Really... Merry Christmas !

Beautiful!

This truely brought a tear to my eye. A beautiful story done with sincerity and warmth. Wonderful.

RegisCartoons responds:

Xelyna, thank you very much for the warm and nice review...and a great story. Have a happy 2005 year !

Touching

Very touching.

RegisCartoons responds:

Thank you very much, buddy ! Have a happy 2005 year !

oh ..

Doesn't she no its rudeto look through other peoples windows?
Lol , But it was a touching story , at least she died happy . Thinking she had family and stuff , i cant beleave she died , makes me feel how happy i am to have family. Merry Christmas.