Reviews for "Rock it (instrumental)"

Incredible!

Teach me how to do that xD

10/10 5/5 awesome^^

Fighting much

This sounds like it could be like a Tekken song or something.

That ain't necessarily a bad thing ;] Fine stuff.

Nice

You guitar playing is phenominal. Some badass riffs and a nice solo. But as it was stated in earlier comments, it is kind of repetitive. You could do so much more with this piece with talent like yours. Just add a couple more riffs and make them short and sweet. Nice work!

Foxycow responds:

Hey thanks man i really appreciate the coments....and when i first recorded this i just wanted to get the idea recorded and what not....but i am working on making it more intricate than just 2 riffs haha....but yeah vocals and everyhing.....maybe even 2 guitar parts even but im really working this one out. Thanks again and KEEP LISTENING!!!!!

Phenomenal

Wonderful guitar

Awesome!

Very good, a nice kick-ass beat and a shredding guitar, what more could you ask for? I like the fact that the drums aren't too loud, which is seen quite a lot these days. Maybe adding another riff in the beginning would make it sound less repetitive? Really there are next to no flaws with this. 4/5. Thumbs up!