Reviews for "Rock it (instrumental)"

o yea

i can imagine this song on a game, really good, like you said the riffs rock, but it is a little plain but still great

Foxycow responds:

yeah i know watcthya mean.....i originally intended to have vocals but i could get anybody to do it....but im still looking....then the song could be longer and more intricate.....thannks for the review and score

wow

That was actually pretty good, it's got a nice sound to it.

hey thankx dude

Phenomenal

Wonderful guitar

nice post-grunge style

All you need is lyrics!! This song is amazing as it is, but you really need a singer in this song. someone with a voice texture like the singer from QOTSA, or a playful band like Franz Ferdinand. I think that would be the perfect touch to it. Great job!! Just one question..did you record this through actual guitars and drums?

Foxycow responds:

real guitars and fake drums and basss sorry i took so long to respond

Great Song, Needs Vocals

Its got a great sound, Nice beat but... I dunno just lyrics would give it the boost it needs