For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "[BN] - Ambient"

Deep, fresh...

Maybe like a lullaby. I'm french, and it was a treasure hunt to find your track ! When i close my eyes i feel light, i could be a soap bubble or a kite, flying on airs... is it made at real piano or with an electronic one ? Do you have a musician site ?

blacknote responds:

Hey there, thanks for your review! It kind of makes me think of drifting in the depths of the ocean -- it was all made electronically via a midi keyboard. I'm using newgrounds for my miscellaneous works.

No words can describe how good this song is.

This is the best piece of music I've ever heard.I prefer this over any popular songs on the radio.This is as beautiful as Sadness and Sorrow from the Naruto OST,

blacknote responds:

Thank you for reviewing, I have recently become a fan of the anime naruto!

Hmm..

This helped me let go of the greatest loss of my life. I owe you a lot ;), thank you. Amazing piece of music, so calming. So deep. Just, beautiful

blacknote responds:

Hey there, thanks for reviewing. I think music is about achieving emotional connections with people and, I'm very glad if this was able to you help you in some way.

Beautiful

Just simply beautiful. It's a calming yet sad ambience

blacknote responds:

Hey, thanks for the lovely review, and for taking the time.

Love this

Just great for any good deep emotional game love it great job

blacknote responds:

Hey, thanks for taking the time to review! Glad you liked it!