For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 53 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "[BN] - Ambient"

wonderfull * *

Hey there^^
I came to this song because of the game.. you know, this guy with the illusions and so on..
And hey! I listened to only the music the whole evening without playing the game :D

well very nice job there.
Tannks :)

blacknote responds:

Hey, thanks very much for reviewing!

Nice

This music is very nice and touchy :)

Very nice

Very nice. Although it's a little repetitive after looping 10 tens or so =)

Excellent Loop

It expresses only a few ideas, but manages to effectively get them through, at least in my opinion. Very nicely done. One possible way to improve the effect, though, is to try to add a bit more of a pause, as if in hesistation, in between the chords, maybe even use slightly different velocity levels. You know, just some humanization stuff.

blacknote responds:

Hey there thanks for reviewing, I can see where you're coming from, however I wanted to keep a nice flowing loop rather than a dramatic one, as for the velocity, I presume you mean the celeste, they are actually different, but quite high making it inaudible, though I think some larger nuances in the volume would be a nice addition. Thanks again!