Reviews for "Sonic Blox"

woo

man that's awesome, for a tetris remake, awesome job, one question, obvioulsy robotnic is the badguy, but was he upposed 2 help or not? cause when ever he came across and blew stuff up it seemed to help me out more then hurt me, anyway awesome job.

Great!!!

can i test on one of your next games?

I found the cheat!!!

Ok, so I already reviewed this. But I wanted to tell the innocent people who waste time on the title screen what the cheat is. It is: Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Left. And I DIDN'T forget a "right" at the end. You know how the title screen says "For those who couldn't beat the game"? Well, the cheat is for the opposite people: the ones who COULD beat it. It speeds up the games about 4X or more, and you get new bosses, like the checker-ball swinger from Sonic The Hedgehog. So it sucks.

Congratulations!!!

You have somehow managed to make tetris fun again. I was sick of crappy remakes but this version is awesome! The music, the sprite characters, the bonuses, everything was awesome. Sonic and tetris, a winning combination. keep up the good work!

Its Like TETRIS the NES! :D