Reviews for "Poninjas Relinquished"

Are you frickin serious!?

I really give props to you man! On any other, this would be the daily feature! I'm sorry you had the misfortune of submitting the day that Madness was submitted..

Overall! Great work! Great Bosses! Great Presentation! 10's all around.

Shinkdog responds:

yeah i picked a bad to to release it but oh well. that stupid stripper movie took my award :( oh well

rofl pretty nice

nice for a guy who didnt even create poninjas

Shinkdog responds:

thanks :))))))

You have no life...

Anyone addicted to this type of movie has no life, and im proof of that statement.

Next time dude, you should try to rip off of the greatest ninja game ever made, Ninja Gaiden. I would love to see that guy using the Vigorrian Flails, or the War Hammer, it would crack me up...

Quoting Shinkdog…

“macromedia flash, it consumes my life!
and that is probably why, i’ll never have a wife!!”

That's cute.

And great work.

Nice

that was awsome and did neone else read wat his bandana said and the robot boss's laser =P
Ne way that was great!