Reviews for "Black Silhouette Genesis"

Anime Noir?

This certainly reminds me of Noir movies with mostly the back and white and accentuated colors. My only critique is that one or two of the characters look a tiny little androgynous. Not like "herp derp boy or girl" and more like "It is a boy, right?". Its not too bad, but its a 9 rather than a 10.

exokopaka responds:

Lol yeah I know. I was never really into Anime until recently, but back when these characters were derived, I really wanted them to look cool, so male anime characters from my favorite fighting games were used as reference. It wasn't until recent that I realized that there was a disturbing market for those kind of male characters, and I sort of regret it, but Black Silhouette has just been one of those things that followed me for a good 7 years, so I couldn't change it around.

Interesting story

I'm liking the story theme, and the artwork is well-done,but I'm really curious that if this becomes an anime, what you do make it look black and white with some coloring like what is displayed in the poster

exokopaka responds:

You know, I never really considered it. But as it stands, the animated graphic novel will be in color. Though, things will be very monochrome.

Impressive

Really nice line art on this one, love the combination of black/white and red, that always works out in pieces like this. Font on the top looks a bit off, not the best choice, IMO. Story seems a bit weak, but it has serious potential.

awesome

but theres only 1 thing, her fingers the girl with the red butterfly in her hair thats all.....i guess -.- but i dont really mind it. all those characters hnm... nice work man all those characters hnm...... you like anime? are you an otaku? its like those characters are based from an anime. beside the authors comments say something about japan -.-

Holy shit.

Sounds epic, I'd either like an online read(like mangareader.com or something like that), or a printable!