Reviews for "-The show-"

Great

I love your work

The only part of this I disliked a little is the beginning which repeated itself 3 times, rest is excellent.

:D awsome

this is just AWSOME

awsome :D

its kinda short

but still awsome

This Makes grinding in castle crashers so much more fun. I just keep coming back for this music. though there isn't much I can say aobut this , this song is one of my favoruite songs to listen to and the reason I keep coming back to the game. Waterflame is the best musician ever!

It's so interesting to discover what the origin of all these great songs from Castle Crashers is. Now that I hear the song in it's pure form, I realize how creative and genuinely unique it is. It's not similar enough to any other style of music to categorize, yet it still sounds great and fits in wonderfully with the game!

freaking epic