Reviews for "-The show-"

I like to go go go in my hoverround!

I like to go go GO! in my hover round! lol worst comercial ever but the middle of the song sounds exactly like those old fucks singing on tv and pissing me off at the horridness of that comercial. but yea fantastic song! great for CC!

Ironic :P

Lol, I was just on one of the games you had another song on, and I really liked your stuff. So...I checked out this song, and will you know it, I have the game Castle Crashers and this is the theme song of my favorite boss on there, The paintbrush guy. Good song. Catchy, keep it up.

I had no Idea...

I had thought that waterflame was a professional electronic band or something xD I'd only heard Radioactive, but I was still astounded. And now, this and apparently many others to hear. Congrats on the award and publicity from the use of your songs in Castle Crashers

lol great!!

i love cc =3

Hoorah

Reminds me of the clock crew monsters