For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "3D Box"

Wowza

I really,really,really like this song with a firey passion. It makes me happy haha if that isn't weird to say. But yes indeed you are very talented. I wish I wasn't technolgically inclined :/ Genius! That's what you are mister :D

crazydaydreamer responds:

I can't quite put my finger on this song's magic, but definitely agree with you that its there. I'm happy you like it, because at first I wasn't sure if the song sounded too simplistic or repetitive, but I've come to really enjoy the track.

im in a box yes in a box

dude i really love this song i heard it from the insanity box thanks for posting the download now i can listen to it on my psp yeah so good job really like it so uhhh see ya

crazydaydreamer responds:

Thanks for letting me where to find it on the game! I couldn't believe it.

Awesome

If this is your first, I can't wait to hear your others

crazydaydreamer responds:

Check them out sometime :)

Amazing

I could see you making albums one day, man. This is everything a song needs to become a #1 hit. Catchy, original, and plain parasitic. I set there all day singing this, lol.

You should try to make it into the music industry. You'd rule.

crazydaydreamer responds:

Great to hear. What is most important to me is that it sounds original, so thank you!

This is the best!

This song is so catchy and original. It's been stuck in my head forabout a month and I can't stop humming it! Everything is so balanced perfectley and it's simplicity is just what I need after 24 straight hours of Mindless Self Indulgence (just saw them in Rochester yesterday!), which is mostly all I listen to!
Thanks for this great song!

crazydaydreamer responds:

Our society craves for the sanctity of simplicity, for nowadays there is hardly any left of it.