Reviews for "3D Box"

so..

i heard this song and a flash game and i found YOU! This is your greatest song yet...well it was ur first submission, but still its great.

~FallowTheLeader~

crazydaydreamer responds:

This is defenitley on of my favourites even though its the first song I made. and thank you!

Totally!

i really like the song. and of course i really like the chorus. thers some words i cant understand tho, care to giv the lyrics? thanks dude ur great, keeep working

crazydaydreamer responds:

Thanks man! thats very encouraging

song writer's guild

The lyrics are very creative. Lots of potential for a great video. Would love to see what you come up with. If this is your first song, then you've got a future.

SOULOFBASS

im guessing the tapping sound is someone one tapping on the box? that's clever, though the song would benefit from more complex percussion at some point in the song, such as 2/3 to the end.

crazydaydreamer responds:

I agree, it should have more complex of a percussion, what is a 2/3 beat? and yeah! the tapping sound is meant to be someone tapping the box.