For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hamster Havoc"

Average...

It delivers what is promised... fighting hamsters. The concept is unoriginal and it is a bit brief, but what is there seems to be done well.

Brilliant

Loved it, every second I enjoyed, keep up the great work, thank you.

good good good

Sound effects WERE over-used. Just fix some things here and there and mabey you'll get high! (no, not the weed)

very smooth

I liked the smoothness of the animation. I wish I could say that I loved it, but, it didn't seem all that new. It's definitely a step up from the stickman fights.
If anything, the sound effects were over used. It needs some more variety. Your timing was bang on though.
Also, the use of the environment was a cool idea. ie: the rollball, and food bowl.
I liked it. Good work!

Pretty good

very smooth animation and i like the colours
but it needs to be longer