For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hamster Havoc"

Very well made and thought out..Good creativity

Hamster Havoc huh?..That was a really funny cinema.I like how you used the surroundings in the fight.The exercise wheel was a very creative part.And when the wheel hit the other and it laughed.You have a very creative mind,I dont think I would ever come up with that idea of hamsters fighting.All I can say is keep up the good work!!

*grin*

Okay! About time that somebody makes a parody of all those dumb fighting flashes! And worse than that, everyone has to include at least one matrix-slow motion effect on them! Nice work!

good one

that was funny, two hamsters battle it out. it should've been longer.

hey, maybe this should've had the hamsterdance song to it, it might be a dumb song, but just might've added to the humour.

Hahaha! Oh my god

The best hamster video on earth. lol. Sooooo funny

that was funny

that was nice, and it was more funny than violant if saying the truth.