Reviews for "DragonballS # 2 (Parody)"

Quality Livecorpse!!!

i wish people could/would vote on the quality of the movie, and not the content. i happen to love DBZ but what can i say this is a marvellous pisstake of the series. i will say it again, "your work rocks". man i cant wait to see your first major production.
another 3 from me.

happy new year to you.

Livecorpse responds:

thats cool ya like it and my other stuff man
happy newyaers urself

didn't seem that funny to me

i liked how you killed off the whiner at the end, dragonball z may be good, but southpark and seinfeld for your sound clips was kinda cheesy, just like south park is cheesy period:P your, as for style, i haven't seen much done like this so it was pretty unique, not a whole lot of humor, in fact i didn't smile or laugh, i liked the music in the background, but i didn't see a plot or point to your movie so overall i give it a 5

Ehh....

The only part of this that really made me say "Hey... not bad!" was the wide landscape shot... your background was the highlight of your movie.

This, you should realize, does not bode well for the rest of it.

The characters are all still shots... they're not animated at all, save for the mouth - which is the same mouth-animation, just sized appropriately (sort of) to the character.

There's nothing really *wrong* with using tv sound clips... as long as you aren't worried about actually being funny yourself. Using a joke everyone's already heard as a crutch = lame.

But hey... nice background!

Bah

Piece of crap. Seriously, a waste of good drawings. Why do you waste your time, and ours, making this crap? Pfft.

Livecorpse responds:

=oD

And???

Not much to laugh at here. Yes, we used TV clips. Ha. There really wasn't much going on, though. Virtually no animation, and the clips didn't really go together. The only real humor value came from the idea of DBZ characters talking like South Park characters, which got old right after the first clip. Kind of a letdown.