Reviews for "Language Barrier"

that Awesome

i loved it

You

You have an eye for color. I'm definitely going to favorite you. Awesome work, I love the use of text.

skarl3tte responds:

Why was Dave the first thing to come to my mind?

But yeah, messages and stuff. Then again you could always assume that there was a sudden fault line of obscenities cracking through the background interrupting their conversation. For all we know sorta Davish lookalike could be awestruck by the sheer force of these words tearing a rift within the very fabric of time rather than speaking them. Though being stricken by awe isn't really his thing. He just goes with it. Cause he's just that cool. Girl unit just seems to be making a "raise the roof" gesture while flailing her hips to the groove.
We learned a valuable lesson here today.

LOL

hoe?

paris hilton? lilo?

dont get those names. unless he has an irrational and unfounded hatred in gardening tools, completely squared jaws and disney overshadowed disney protagonists. but the colours and form are nice as they always are

skarl3tte responds:

'ho' is commonly misspelled as 'hoe', and LiLo and Paris Hilton are common insults that I have encountered.

Love it

This is amazing..
I can relate to this a lot