Reviews for "Triforce of the Gods"

badass

this could very well make a great cover of a zelda movie and great job of the "Raider of the lost ark" look alike

Thank you very much! =)

hmmm

definitly see the indiana jones reference in this poster, but i think you got a little inspiration from star wars also. correct me if i'm wrong, still GREAT work this looks amazing.

Thanks very much!
I didn't knowingly throw in any Star Wars references. Anything else that's slipped in there besides Indiana Jones and Zelda would probably be accidental due to any inabilities I encountered in replicating Amsel's technique from the original Raiders poster... =)

Wow how awesome

Amazing the detail the art it was completely extroidinary your my favorite Author now

maniac086 responds:

Wow! Thank you very much!!

awesome work

it shows how much effort u put in this amzing art and u deserve the frontpage but one question.
How do u do it? this amazing art is fantastic and i want to know how i can do this kind of art to ng.
Can you tell what programmes do you use and another stuff that is usefulto do this kind of art. Please tell me, i must know.
Overall, thanks for this excellent image keep up the good work

Thank you very much! =)
For this piece specifically, the drawing was all done on paper---five separate drawings, actually: 1) Link, 2) Zelda, Agahnim, Stalfos, 3) Ganon and the maiden crystals, 4) the scenery across the bottom/behind Link, and 5) the giant tablet itself.

The predominant shading was all hatching on the original drawings themselves. Coloring was done in Photoshop CS2 with a Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch. The Indiana Jones font is called Fedora from Shy Fonts .com.

Other than that, it was all a matter of composing this one to match the general layout of the original Raiders of the Lost Ark poster.

And patience. This was probably 10-12 hours cumulative work.

The legend of the lost ark

Great picture, you really did a good work there.

I loved zelda`s expression, it directly ressembles to the original movie poster, same to link`s one; same eyes position, same mouth... amazing.

It wont be original at all but in spite of i think you're the first mixing indiana jones and zelda.

maniac086 responds:

Thank you very much! It was fun!