Reviews for "Black Omen"

Wow, this is a truly awesome picture if only because you create a whole new spin on the Madness series. I have seen tons of imitators, but this is one of the best. It mostly works because you show this wonderful realistic reprsentation of what Hank would look like. If there ever was a depiction that tried to be as close to real life as possible, this would be it. The proportions are especially fantastic. There's a lot going on if you look closely.

If you look at the bottom part, you can see some dead Madness guys. The red tints in this are simply flawless! I love how you see this big hulking guy looking awesome. It takes some really hard looking to even find the inner details of this guy. You are an artist good enough to do the task. No wonder this is popular!

This pic scares the hell out of me, but in a good way, serously i cant believe how much you must ahve put into this, insanely amazing! guess what pic just made it into my Favorites!

Just wow.

All the effort you put into this really shows. You did a fantastic job with the shading and reflection. I think its a really awesome detail of Hank... If he had arms lol. Good one though.

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FP JEEZ YOUR SO G WERD DID YOU LERN TO DRAW LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

Blud-Shot responds:

Self-thaught

I SCREAMED

I SCREAMED SO BAD CUZ ITS SO GOOD

Blud-Shot responds:

I screamed when it was front paged. Then I screamed again when it went from being on the first page of the art portal to the god knows where it is now LOl