Reviews for "The Lonely Hermit"

everyone is stupid

everyone that thinks this is wierd or too much or whatever can kiss my ass ,this is a great story and it looks really cool,a tip for all the little boys on ng dont be so jealous it makes you look stupid.bye

Kick Ass

For all you out there giving edmund bad votes and reviews. You don't know shit. Yes, the portal is for people who suck at flash (which includes me) but its ok for a good artist to come along and put shit here too. The only thing Edmund could use is a little background music,but dont knock his shit just cause of that. Edmund should be one of the top 5 of all time. And for people thinking he just makes little ones like this a little comic type thing with no animation... well your wrong, he does make animation ones and they kick ass! So check out his other ones before you say something. Peace out! or something...

That was so sweet

*sniff* *sniff*

This was a nice little movie

It reminded me that no matter what, your perants still love you....

yeah...i liked it

that was great...im *loving* your poetry:) sure a lot of it is siCk and twisted but its very well done my english teacher would be impessed:P and the fact that its done with illustrations is even better! again no animation but i dont think that it was really needed in this case. anyways it was a good job!