Reviews for "The Lonely Hermit"

Kick Ass

For all you out there giving edmund bad votes and reviews. You don't know shit. Yes, the portal is for people who suck at flash (which includes me) but its ok for a good artist to come along and put shit here too. The only thing Edmund could use is a little background music,but dont knock his shit just cause of that. Edmund should be one of the top 5 of all time. And for people thinking he just makes little ones like this a little comic type thing with no animation... well your wrong, he does make animation ones and they kick ass! So check out his other ones before you say something. Peace out! or something...

Wow!

I liked it alot! I loved the poem! Awesome drawings as well! Keep up the good work!

That was so sweet

*sniff* *sniff*

Oh it was so cute

I love this story it is so cute to me. How he loves the maggets like sons. Oh and the sweet part was when the fly was all like wish granted. Oh how sweet. Good work Cat doctor. An to you people that said this was sick and disturbing: you suck I thought this was cute. Your all shit eaters. And FUCK YOU CoIin_Powell I am sick of seeing your fagget ass name I have seen it two times while reading the reviews and fankly thats to damn many. If you dont like it dont watch it go crawl in a hole and die please you have no room to talk. I looked at your profile and waht did i see no movies mad so shut up!!

Very nice

Keep up the good work. But if at all possible add some sound. LOL