Reviews for "Friday The 13th Part Deux"

That was awesome!

it was a very long movie but it was funny all the way to the end!

great!

plz make some more

hahah

im really high and i really like this flash, that game was too difficult for me, jason always fucked me up...great spoof. and i love that music.

What a bunch of idiots...

Ok, you bunch of idiots. You guys dont like this movie because one person doesn't like it. Thats the problem about people who say dumb stuff. Like you Nuttymelonboy "wot a load of crap! i u dont belive me watch it" god what a freakin retard! You people are idiots. reading bad reviews, you guys just put down what they say in different words God you people suck

Don't listen to everyone else....

Being a huge fan of the Friday The 13th Series, this is a fricken gem! The only thing I didn't like was the incorperating of South Park. That was a little lame. But The Facts Of Life had me rolling on my ass laughing. :)

Keep it up! (After all, there WERE 11 movies... :)