For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

Sorry

But it sucked.

BillPremo responds:

At least you said sorry,but you dont know shit about flash and the hard work it is to make a flash movie I think its at least decent to rate it a 2 or some thing.

WTF

THAT SUCKS

Sign-up Date: 5/31/04 Flash by solid_snake_master:
- none -
Rank: Citizen Voting Power: 1.70 votes

OMG! you hurt my score!

this flash insult animalcrossing

dude you know this really insult me and any animalcrossing fan and mario fan you should never make a secule or any flash that insult mario or animalcrossing well this flash dos not have mario but dont make a flash like that ever again

Learn how to type.

my thoughts...

I have to say, that was terrible. Newgrounds is already filled with tos of pointless killing and crap. And why did you have to torture a sweet videogame like that? May the company sue you for this crap. And I have to say that the only people who give this video over five must be at least a juvenile delinquint or love to be cruel to animals.
Constructive: Hopefully you might try practicing drawing on the computer and add better sound effects. I understand that you were young at the time, but it still doesn't give you the right to bash Animal Crossing.

Terrible