Reviews for "Animal crossing revenge"

Strangly amusing, yet it doesn't quite cut it.

You could have put more time into the film. It is violen and funny, yet the graphics and sound need some work. Good effort though.

I love the AC death

The violence would have been funnier if it was more realistic. i loved the originality, this is one of the few animal crossing flashes i have seen. you get props for trying a flash like that!

....

Animal Crossing is a really cool game. How could you kill all of those helpless animals. I hate that money grabbing Tom Nook though! DOWN WITH TOM NOOK!

ok...

Ok ill be honest. It was altight but nothing special! It had a few funny moments and some parts were good. 3/5 6/10. Oh and stimlag watch awsome crossing redux by egorapter if your looking for something funny about animal crossing on this website!

Amazing.

Oh well, its the basic flash skills, but still... Better than me!