Reviews for "Chrono Trigger Trilogy I"

Awesome.

i really do love and cherisht he fact that there are more and mroe CT movies appearing on NG all the time!!! but yeah anyways, that was pretty funny, good work. finish it!!

my only issue with it tho... when Chrono talks it is a typo, and it sayd "Chono"

For a first movie, it's very impressive work.

I'm always a little skeptical when checking out people's debuts in Flash, since I usually go in thinking, "This is their first work at Flash; I shouldn't expect much; maybe I should come back when they have more experience; blah, blah, yadda, yadda, etc." I must say, however, that you've impressed me with your first work. You've managed to, for the most part, create a solid foundation, save for a few technical issues.

In fact, it seems that a lot of people were impressed with your work, seeing that you've managed to make the Daily 5th Place.

Well, here's some feedback on what impressions your first movie left on me. Perhaps you could keep them in mind for your later works.

PROS:
+ Amusing humor
+ Maintains most of the feel of Chrono Trigger while diverting into its own inanity
+ Nice usage of sprites

CONS:
- Sound quality a bit low
- A few graphic bugs (Ex: Flea's legs tend to flicker a bit in that one scene with Crono and Frog)
- Some typos (You spelled Crono's name "Chono" numerous times)

Surprisingly, I don't have very much to complain about this. It's semi-mindless fun with some well-done parts and a touch of blood thrown in there for fun - though I see blood in about every other movie here on NewGrounds. Either that or innuendo of some sort.

Not that sex and violence is a bad thing, mind you.

In fact, the only qualms I have about the movie are technical. I'm not going to complain about the frame rate, since by debut standards it was pretty smooth, but there were times when the animation looked really...well, off. You could've also upped the sound quality a bit; granted, it's good to keep the file size of a Flash movie small, but the sound quality could be a little higher. Then again, this complaint is coming from a DSL addict, so I'm sure the 56Kers probably appreciate this.

Oh yeah, and I already mentioned the typos, so just take a quick look through the movie and you'll see what I mean.

Keep posting on NewGrounds, dude. You've got some serious potential.

hmm

i thought crono was a silent protagist or something...

I liked it

It was good.

:P if you played chrono trigger youd like it as i

i liked the music it was good memories and the johnny part lol its friggin ketchup