Reviews for "Sonic 3 - Bossbattle (RMX)"

Class

Bloody good, trying to learn flash at the mo. this knid of stuff just makes me wanna make sonic stuff class, but a bit too short and the loopings needs a slight tweek

AWESOME!!

even though its short, it sounds great!! ^_^

This is a legendary mix...

It's been over 5 years since this was released, and even still... up to now, it's still in the top.... damn!

It really is great! However, if you just NOT look at how long it is, it seems pretty long, because he mastered the art of looping. It's really great! it gets a perfect score out of me!

Seriously, why would you guys take off points for it being short if it loops? Most games and soundtracks now-a-days use looping.

Anyway, I said my piece. Great work again! It's really a great mix that really makes you reminess the old days =)

great

Cool music but it should be longer. 10/10 and 5/5

absaloutly awsome

youve brought the light upon one of my favourite theme tunes too one of my favourite games made it even better somehow and kindly published it onto newgrounds for everyone too see...thank you so much. sonic is and always will be my favourite collection of games tv shows art and even music ever lol + it really makes me happy too see a girl who has an interest in sonic because i would never imagine a girl too do so...youre epic ^^