Reviews for "~'{Fire Aura}'~"

can you say extension?

I love this song a lot. the beat feels like a cross between techno, trance, and 8bit. I just with that you extended it cause the song flows well and isn't repeatative, but I love the climactic ending you gave. that was a nice way to end a crazy awesome song.

"Wow, amazing."

one of my new favroties

Epic%u263C%u263C%u263C┬župer ┬žounds!

Awesome!!!at least 2nd place!!!! They put u too low down................Im gonna vote 5 everyday on this song to help!Thanx for the music dude!

AMAZING but...

it's missing something...(Assuming this is 4/4) I think you should add a snare drum on every downbeat, especially in the beginning @ about :21...I think the snare should come in there but you'd also need to take it out in some spots because like the bass, it'd be a bit unrelenting.

sick!

this is an isanely good song!