First of all: the game is not perfect. But I give the maximum score because 1) this is just a demo, 2) this is a demo made by a single non-professional person and also because 3) the problems don't spoil the game experience.
Let's talk about the demo:
- The first part of the tutorial is really original: using a scientific book style already puts you in the mood of the game.
- Gameplay is simple and clear, thanks also to the second part of the tutorial (also funny).
- Ambients are full of stuff, with a lot of interactions.
- The computer is really well done and funny to use.
- Music and sound effects are both well suited.
To sum up, this is really worth playing.