Many thanks for the game MaryPaku. Keep up the good work.
Bugs so far:
- Cheating the leaderboards with absurd, unreachable levels or speedruns (fixed, thanks!)
- Examining status when dead will freeze the game with a dead MC and force the player to reload the game
- MC can go offscreen and get stuck there, potentially breaking the game even if enemies do reach her
- Boosts still are a bit too random with just three options but this has already been commented on, there's also nothing another run won't fix!
- Potential issue for users who wiped their medals: The boss ones will have to be obtained again as the check is only done once if I'm not mistaken, not on every session medal check.
- Glitched music track name: Encountered on level 50. I don't have hardware audio support so I'm not sure which track actually plays if any at all.
- Schrödinger's Challenger: A dead MC sprite may appear on the floor while she is actually alive. I've been trying to reproduce this one.
- Unnamed powerups: May very rarely happen if the game fails to load the floor.
- Unity zero division in database: This will freeze the game and may actually wipe the database as well. Trying to reproduce, happened twice so far with one full wipe.
@JoseNt: Random damage is the minimum-maximum damage variation from your base, fixed min-max damage. 6 random damage would be about +3 average. In terms of stamina consumption, you have to choose what favors your current build to survive and/or go faster (and as DMG2000 said, you have to get more stamina). Crits and specials will also affect this.
@ManExtreme2k2: If you have to restart from scratch, your local data isn't being saved to your device. Make sure you have third-party cookies enabled and check your local data folder. It is also recommended to backup your local storage every now and then as everything is stored locally, not server side (which is why you have the option to reset it manually). To avoid bloat, don't backup the prefetched assets for quicker loading on next startup, just the actual unity user file database.
(If the review is treated as spam by the system again, I'll just remove it, apologies.)