Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!
The game itself is really snappy and fun to play. Most rooms I played seem to favor goofing off and making up their own games and rules rather than completing objectives most of the time. That's fine, but it's good to be aware of.
Can't say what this game is VERY good. Well, I played it and here the results:
1. Spacebars is can be used in nicknames.
2. All players can use the same colors.
3. Traitors can escape. (This is not good and not bad moment)
4. Emergency meetings are infinity.
And bad moments:
1. There is no cooldown in emergency meetings.
2. Very small amount of hats.
3. Chat is very small, so some times I can't see the messages.
4. For spam mute is not giving.
5. Saws is pretty fast.
6. Time in game very short.
7. About O2 task: Bottles are given somewhere for 6-12, and they still need to be delivered to a certain place, and this is not always possible in 5 minutes.
This is what i can say about this game. I hope u will be okay in the future.
P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, I am russian.
Its a bad copy of among us.
its literally an among us clone that is clunky and awkward to play. Graphically is not as robust the sound is okay i suppose the music is a little cookie cutter and a short loop. i really hate how everyone feels like they are gonna imitate and be better than the person who invented the idea. people have been rabid over the idea since Fornite managed to surpass PUBG. there are 3 more clones on steam. please do something original. i mean kudos i guess for having some unique gameplay ideas but its kinda bleh.