Beside the game being freaking hard on easy level, there are other things I don't like about this game.
- Too many buttons, I don't like switching between unarmed and armed to get stuff, it's tedious and annyoing. I wish it was simpler, considering this game is action-oriented.
- After you die, you should be capable of restarting the level, instead of game over, at least on easy difficulty, otherwise, there isn't much difference between the difficulty settings.
- Not enough ammo. Yeah, I know it forces you to use tactics, but still, at least easy level should feel easy.
- While the game is kinda short, it still feels like it drags on for too long.
- Endless mode sucks to the point of ridiculousness. It's slow tedious unfair among other adjectives I can think of. Around wave 8 the difficulty ramps up to 11.
Tips to other players, because it's not obvious - only in unarmed mode you will know whether there is something to find, or not. And every weapon has bayonet (using space bar), so if you run out of ammo, you can try killing the monsters using blade.
Don't expect many people to play this, nor even get the medals. It's too amateurish to be enjoyable. I am a medal hunter, but I don't think I will ever get a single medal from this game, because it's a traumatic experience, and I'm not trying to be facetious nor snarky. I wish you didn't force me to play this kind of stuff, because I hate it.
While you obviously will never be my favorite creator, you will also never be a creator I hate, just somewhere in the middle in the sea of mediocrity.
EDIT: I died, because I was too close to the mine when I was shooting it. Oh ffs