It's starting to become pretty good. I remember your Golem platformer and I'm really pleased to see all the improvements.
A death message instead of just popping you back to the start instantly, an enemy, moving platforms, being able to jump through the bottom of a platform, animated main character, less messy art style, hearts and temporary invisibility… really, I look forward to your games a year from now because they're going to be great.
As for some drawbacks:
– there are still no sounds
– no point of 'Exit' button if it doesn't lead anywhere
– when you go left, your sprite should probably flip to face left
– I couldn't find the key to complete the level
– the enemy isn't animated
– the door has a small dark rim around it
– still quite short
– the problems with the page scrolling can be solved either by changing movement keys to WASD, or blocking arrow key events in the index file, as described here:
As for the art asset you used – you didn't 'steal' them, you used free assets perfectly legitimately. Crediting the source in Author's Comments would probably prevent some accusations, but since attribution wasn't mandatory in the license, you didn't have to.
P.S.: For crying out loud – yes, the assets aren't the author's creation, but that's not the requirement to upload a game, is it? It seems to be the Autumn Game + Reaper Man sprites from https://craftpix.net/freebies/ which are both freely available and can be used even for commercial purposes without attribution.