Notice: Many browsers are beginning to disable or hide the Adobe Flash plugin, in preparation for its
end-of-life in December 2020.
If you are experiencing problems playing Flash content, please consider installing our official Newgrounds Player
to continue enjoying this content indefinitely.
For LD42 I've made a small game about all difficulties windows user encounters. Annoying messages, crappy design and Worst of all: Running out of Disk space. You can say: "Dude, I've seen dozens games like this", NO you haven't, only in this game you can kill yourself because your hamster died. Also, I've added references to other LD games and if you've sent me title of your game, you should see it. Have fun and try to NOT RAN OUT OF SPACE!
I'll add LD winners into the game and upload a new version with them!
And here's some information I should've mentioned in the tutorial:
(I may add this information into actual game later)
1. Your income is calculated depending on how many programs do you have (in work folder)
2. Your happiness is calculated depending on how many games you have (in games folder)
3. Messages are effecting your parameters (for example, getting a message "New boss! and he likes you..." will boost your working performance or getting "Update! some games have updated!" will make you happier faster when you play games)
4. You can pause the game by pressing escape.
Sorry for misunderstanding, I hope now you'll be able to play comfortably.
I think that's all, if you have other questions, send me them.
1. Resolution bug (when the game runs in the wrong aspect ratio)
2. Wrong file display bug
3. Game breaking wrong multiplier bug (game becomes unbeatable if you games or programs outdated too many times)
4. (Web) wrong scene transition bug
5. (Web) exit button appears on end screen
6. Misspells, a lot of misspells