I went on a boulder and it never fell so I kept jumping on it and made the whole floor dissapear then it went into some sort of debug mode or something
This is definitely one of the better games on here, and the best one I've played in a long time. To make it really great, make the following minor adjustments:
1) Do one of the following: Add lives, worms die when jumped on, or non-continuous borders
2) Disable random, reasonless deaths
3) Increase the boulder roll acceleration or remove it entirely
4) Remove random changes in direction of the worms when they land on top of rocks. They should continue on their previous course
5) Fix the bug where the rabbit can get on top of two borders and the sound locks
6) Fix the bug where two boulders stack, pushing the rabbit half beneath the ground.
Update: All bugs have either been fixed or the game has been changed such that they are not an issue. Great work!
Finally, a real challenge!
Huh. Well it moves quickly, but the sprites are so small I wasn't sure what some of the icons where. is that a shovel i see? Could use some sound.
I'm going to be honest: I clicked on the thumbnail because I thought BURROW said BUTTOWN.. it was the blurry brown font.. So I was expecting a game about Iggy Pop's song about Hollywood or you know, actual asses.