I have quite mixed thoughts:
1. The drawings are good, but if you're going to make a background, then it needs more work put into it.
2. The "host" looks really simple. You need to add some more details.
3. Try to put lip-sync to the animation (not the random lip poses)
4. If you are doing a "talk-show", then make the 50% (at least) with footage or little animations (ex. "brain dump"). Watching the host talking is boring after a minute.
5. If the work on the show takes too long, then make one episode per month.
6. When talking about something, try to put interesting fact about it (when it originated, the look evolution, comparisons, ect.).
If these things will be fixed, then the show would be really good.
That's all I have to say. I wish you luck!